About The Trips
You may pay cash or check (made out to your Guide for the trip)
If you must cancel your trip, please let me know via e-mail or by phone at least a week in advance.
Please note that extra time at the end of the trip will be needed to clean our catch unless you choose to end our trip early.
One child fifteen (15) or under fishing with an adult, fish free.
We spend many days each winter putting out new habitat for the crappie to insure a higher catch rate. It is hard work but it pays off in the end with many limits being filled each year! Take a look at our photos pages to see a direct result of correctly placed fish attractors!
We will provide gas, life vests, fishing rod’s and reel’s, tackle, and bait.
We will also fillet and bag up your catch.
You may need to provide food, beverages, warm clothes for cooler weather, rain gear for
Schedule and night trips
- J.T. Crappie Guide Services is operated by Roger Cravens.
- Call, text, or email for availability.
- It’s best to book Trips in advance to assure that you get the dates that you want. March through May and September through October trips book the quickest.
- We start fishing most mornings at first light, so please be prepared for some
- Night guides available spring through early summer (April – July)
Night trips will be done anchored close to a bluff near the main lake channel or in one of the private
dockswe have access to.
- We can accommodate larger groups on our docks for night fishing.
We use lights to attract bait fish to catch crappie, white bass, walleye, and catfish.